SWIMSUIT REVIEW

by - samedi, août 19, 2017


             



Hi beautiful,

Last time I wrote a wishlist on swimsuits that I was interested in on the Zaful website (link of the wishlist here). So, guess what ? I received all the items and I was very happy about my order.

Now before I start telling you all about those items, let me show you what items I choose. I selected two swimsuits : a two piece blue swimsuit and a one piece swimsuit captioned "rosé all day". As you can see on these photos below, the items looked exactly like what I saw on the website.








The items arrived within 1 week , unfortunately I left for Holidays one day before I got the parcel and I was not able to shoot them in the heavenly decor of Mykonos (Greece ) where I was on vacation.

The fabric of the items is very nice and it suits me very nicely... I think that I could also wear the red swimsuit as a body ( I will create a look with it and present it to you very shortly). 

I totally recommend this website where you have a various range of products and styles.... I will definitively will purchase again !

Here is the link if you are interested in good affordable items like this swimsuit red

Don't forget to let me know what you went for in the comments section.


See you soon! 

XXooxx



You May Also Like

0 commentaires

Laisse moi un commentaire !